We hope you love what you've ordered! But just in case you're not 100% satisfied, we've made the return process super easy.
How long do I have before making a return, and do I have to pay for shipping?
# Because everyone has been asked to stay at home, we want to do our part to help. For all orders placed after February 1, 2020, the return window has been extended from 45 days to 75 days.
1. You have a max of 45 days to make returns. You must send back and postmark your return packages within 45 days after the purchase date. No returns made after 45 days from the purchase date will be accepted.
2. Shipping is free on your 1st return for any order. You must use the shipping label we provide (See "How do I make a return?" section for details), then send back and postmark the package within 45 days from the purchase date.
3. After you have already returned items from an order but would like to make additional returns for additional items, you must do so within 45 days of the purchase date. There are two ways:
① you can use the shipping label we provided and pay a $ 7.99 shipping fee , which will be deducted from your refund.
② you can use your own shipping method and at your own cost.
How do I make a return?
1. Sign into your Cooserry account.
2. Find the order in My Orders, click the "Return Item" button.
3. Select the item(s) you would like to return, indicate the reason, and submit.
4. Print the return label and securely tape it on the outside of your return package.
5. Call the post office to arrange a collection or drop off at your nearest post office.
NOTE: If you are paying to ship back the return yourself, you can use any shipping method you like, just make sure it's postmarked no later than 45 days from the purchase date. (See "Important Notice" section for details)
*The shipping label we provide only works if you are shipping within the US.
How do I find the return label I generated?
Find the returned order in “My Orders” → Click “Order Details” → Click “Return & Refund Record” in the top right corner → Click “View” to download.
Can I still return items if they are worn, damaged, or have the tags removed?
1. You can only return items that are unworn, unwashed, undamaged, have the original tags attached and the original packaging.
2. The following items cannot be returned or exchanged: bodysuits, lingerie, swimwear, jewelry, beauty and accessories (except scarves, bags, and mermaid blankets). We cannot offer refunds on cosmetic if the hygienic seal has been broken.
3. Items with non-returnable marks and free gifts cannot be returned.
1. Please do not send your return to the sender's address on your package. This is not the return address and will affect the processing of your return. You should only send it to the address on the shipping label we provide even if you are using your own shipping.
2. Please make sure you don't include non-Cooserry items by accident in your return package. We will not be responsible for sending back those items to you.
1. Refunds will be processed within 7 days after we receive your package. The refund will be issued to your Cooserry Wallet or the original payment account, as per your request.
Unfortunately, due to current situations, your refund will require an additional 3-5 days to process. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
2. The original shipping fee and insurance are non-refundable.
NOTE: If you have any issues with your return, you must contact Customer Support within 180 days after your order was first placed.